Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Phone ONLINE (2019) People in India are Getting Digitalized Every single day, and People are Buying their First Smartphones with New Mobile Sim Card to Communicate with Each other.
As there are lots of mobile sim card company available Indian market like Vodaphone, Airtel, Reliance Jio idea and others.
The government of India recently updated their policies and asked every single person who owns a mobile sim card to link their Aadhaar card with Mobile Number.
Those who don’t Take This Information Seriously and ignore This Suggestion from Government of India End up Getting their Mobile Sim cards Disabled by Service Provider.
The Last date to Link your Aadhar card to your Mobile Sim card Number is 31 March 2019 as Gov of India wants us to Re-Verify Aadhaar card.
So today in this Article I will Share the Most Simplest and Easiest way to Link Your Aadhaar Card to Your Mobile Card OFFLINE & ONLINE.
Carefully Read Below Guide to Know how to Link Your Aadhaar Card to Your Mobile Number.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Sim card OFFLINE.
Documents to Carry:
1. A Copy of your Aadhaar Card of Mobile Sim Card’s Owner.
2. A Working Mobile Phone with Sim Card.
3. Mobile Phone for OTP Verifications Process.
4. Fingerprints for Biometric Verification.
You are all set with ID mentioned above, Documents and Proofs follow the Below Guide.
Linking Mobile Number with Aadhar Card OFFLINE Step By Step:
1. Go to Nearest Official Retail Store of Your Vodaphone, Airtel, Reliance Jio Or to your Servicer Provider.
2. Provide all the Above Mentioned Documents with your Working Mobile Phone.
3. Now Representative Will Send a Four Digit Verification Code to Your Mobile Sim Number to Verifying Ownership.
4. Provide the Four-Digit Verification Code you Received on your Mobile to Representative.
5. They will ask you for biometric fingerprint verification, Follow the Steps as it is.
6. Within 24-48 Hours you will receive a verification code From Service Provider saying your sim card has been successfully linked with your Aadhaar card.
How to Link Aadhar Card With Mobile Number Online Via OTP
1. Dial 14546 Toll-Free Number from your Mobile.
2. Choose Your Nationality as Indian Or NRI.
3. Press 1 for Choosing Aaadhar Card as Verification to your Mobile Number.
4. Enter Your Aadhaar Card Number, Confirm your Aadhaar Card Number Via Pressing 1.
5. your Will Receive an OTP to your Registered Sim Card.
6. Type the Given OTP and IVR will Share your Name, Address and DOB from UIDAI Servers to Verify Your Details.
7. Now Just Press 1 For Final Verification if the Information you Hear is Correct.
8. DONE! You Successfully Completed your Aadhaar Card Linking Process with your Mobile Sim Card Number.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: What is OTP?
Answer: OTP stands for One Time Password which you need to Complete the Aadhaar Card Verification Process.
Question: Do I Need to Take My Mobile to Official Retail Service Provider Store for Aadhaar Card Linking?
Answer: YES, you will Receive an OTP to your Mobile, so It’s Important to take your Mobile for Verification Process.
Question: I am NRI Do I Need to Have Aadhaar Card and Link it to My Mobile Number?
Answer: In this regard, attention is invited to Section 3(1) of the Aadhaar Act, 2016,
which inter-alia lays down that “every resident shall be entitled to obtain an Aadhaar number by submitting his demographic information and biometric information by undergoing the process of enrolment.
”Further Section 2(v) of the Aadhaar Act defines ‘resident’ as an individual who has resided in India for a period or periods amounting in all to one hundred and eighty-two days or more in the twelve months immediately preceding the date of application for enrolment.
Therefore NRI/OCI may not be eligible for obtaining Aadhaar.
As per the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016, only a resident who has resided in India for a period or periods amounting in all to 182 or more in the 12 months immediately preceding the date of application for enrolment.
Question: My Figer Prints is Not Working for Some Reason What should I Do?
Answer: You can visit the nearest permanent enrolment center to update your biometrics (list available at www.uidai.gov.in).
We suggest that you carry proofs for identity and correspondence address. Also, we strongly recommend that you give the mobile number, this will help you get a confirmation message as when your records are updated.
Question: Can I Verify My Mobile Number from My Home?
Answer: YES, you Can Easily Verify and Link Your Aadhaar Card Number to Your Mobile Number from Home by Following Above Step by Step Guide.