I’m Sure If you are a Blogger then you Must Be Wondering this So Learn What is the Difference Between Fetch and Fetch and Render Google Web Master Tool
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FETCH AND FETCH AND RENDER IN GOOGLE WEBMASTER TOOL
FETCH: It will Fetch data from URL you provide and shows HTTP Response. “FETCH” Does not run any associated Resources Like Images Or Scripts on the Page.
Generally “Fetch” Used for Quick Operation check or debug suspected network connectivity.
FETCH AND RENDER: It will Fetch data from URL you provide and shows HTTP Response and will Also Render the Page According to Devices Like (Desktop, Mobile) Generally, this operation Request to run all Resources on the Page Like Images, Script etc) you can determine How a Googlebot Sees your Page and How a Real User Sees your Page
with the Help of Fetch and Render
SOME REQUEST FETCH STATUS
1. Complete: Successfully Crawled your URL with all Resources Referenced by your page.
2. Partial: Googlebot got a response from your website but could not Reach all Resources provided by your page.
3. Redirected: your server responded with a redirect. google’s tool does not follow redirects. although google crawler follows redirects.
4. Not Found: this means the page you are trying to Index in Blocked by Robot.txt.
5. unreachable: Googlebot not able to reach URL provided by you.