Nowadays Social Media is a Big part Of our daily Life and if we talk about facebook then it’s a huge Platform. As Most of Social Media Platforms is Focusing On Security These Days, Facebook Always Make Changes to Serve Its Audience a better User Experience. Facebook Recently Launched a New Feature Called Facebook Face Recognition Which Helps you to To recognize whether you’re in a photo or video. The Gaint Social media Platform Build a System Which Compares You with your Profile Picture, Photos, and Videos. Which Let you know when a Photo Being Uploaded on Facebook and you are in that Particular Photo or Video haven’t Been Tagged.
Facebook Face Recognition Features
1) Lets you tag People Quickly and Easily.
2) Help protect you from strangers using a photo of you as their profile picture.
3) Help people with visual impairments by telling them who’s in a photo or video.
4) Lets you know when you might appear in photos or videos but haven’t been tagged.
How to Disable Facebook Face Recognition Feature on PC/Laptop
1) Log-in to Your Facebook Account.
2) Go to Settings by clicking on the drop-down icon and selecting settings.
3) Click on Face Recognition on Left Side Menu.
4) You Will See Face Recognition Settings, Click on Edit.
5) Then Click on No by clicking Dropdown Menu.
6) All Done! You Successfully disabled Facebook Face Recognition Feature Using PC
How to Disable Facebook Face Recognition Feature in Mobile (Android & Ios)
1) Open Facebook on mobile.
2) Click on Three Lines on Top Right Corner.
3) select Account Settings.
4) Tap on Face Recognition Settings.
5) Tap on Face Recognition and Select No.
6) All Done! you successfully Disabled Facebook Face Recognition Feature Using Mobile