As you May already Heard Of WhatsApp Recently Launched Its New App for Business People Called WhatsApp Business App. It Is Recently Launched And Somehow People Are Trying to Understand How WhatsApp Business App Works. So Let Me Clearup Everything for you and tell you every Basic Knowledge You need to Know About Whatsapp BusinessApp Which Recently Launched Globally. WhatsApp BusinessApp Is Specifically Designed For Small Business Owner for Communicating With Customers Easly. It Also Provides Some of the Great Features As of Now Such as Automate, Sort And Quick Respond to Customers Messages. It Feels Same When Using WhatsApp Business App As it Uses The Same Interface Of WhatsApp.
Features Of WhatsApp Business App
1. Business Profile:- WhatsApp Business App Has a Key Feature Called Business Profile it Allows You to Create a Business Profile Where you can Provide Your Company Name, Company Adress, Emails, And Website.
2. Statistics:- Statistics Is Nothing but a Great tool Which Shows How Many Messages you Sent, How Many Messages you Received From your Customers and How Many Of them Read.
3. Messaging Tool:- With this Tool You Can Set a Quick Message For your Customer and you can Easily Get in Touch and Respond to their Queries.
So Now you Know the Main Features Of Whatsapp BusinessApp.
Business Profiles In WhatsApp Business App
WhatsApp Business Profiles Allow you to Add Your Company Or Brand Name, You can Enter Your Company Address, Choose Category for your Business, Provide Email And Website. So When Someone Look at your Profile they can see all these Information Provided By You. In WhatsApp Business App Currently, There Are 3 Types Of Profile Available and here you will Learn What Kind Of Profile are Available And How to identify them.
Types Of Profile
1. Verified:- A Account With Green Checkmark Badge in Its Profile Can Be Known as Verified Profile. Basically, The Little Green Checkmark Badge Will Be for those Like Authentic Brands, Authentic Business ETC.
2. Confirmed:- Confirmed Means WhatsApp Successfully Confirmed There Phone Number Of this Profile And Its Matches With Thier Business Contact Number.
3. Business Account:- its an Account Which is Using WhatsApp Business App But Not Been Confirmed Or Verified By WhatsApp. A Business Account Will Have Gray Mark On profile Reflecting its a Business Account.
How to Edit WhatsApp Business Profile:
1. Open WhatsApp Business App.
2. Tap on The Menu Button.
3. Go to Settings.
4. Select Business Setting And Choose Profile.
5. Now Tap Edit On Top Right Corner.
6. Enter All the Necessary Information Needed or you want to show.
7. Tap on Save.
8 All Done.
WhatsApp Business Statistics Allows You to Understand Customer’s Engagement With your Messages. This Also Shows How Many Messages are Sent, Delivered And Received by Customer.
How To Check Statistics in WhatsApp Business App
1.Open WhatsApp Business App.
2.Tap On Menu.
3.Go to Settings.
4.Select Business Settings.
5.Tap On Statistics.
It Allows you to Set a Quick Message For your Customer. In Messaging Tool You Can Use 3 Tools Which Are away messages, quick replies, and greeting messages.
1. Away Messages: When You are Not Using WhatsApp Or if you Are Busy Then You can Use This Away, Messages Tool. It Allows You to Send an Away Message that You Set Whenever you are Not Available on During Your Business Is Closed.
How To Set Up Away Messages In WhatsApp BusinessApp
1. Open WhatsApp BusinessApp.
2. Go To Settings.
3. Select Business Settings and Choose Away Message.
4. Tap on Edit.
5. Now You can Type Your Message and Select the delivery Type Like Always Send, Custom Schedule Or Outside Business Hours.
6. Tap On Save.
7. All Done.
2. Quick Messages: You can Send Quick Replies Via Creating a Keyboard Shortcuts.
How To Set Up Quick Messages in WhatsApp BusinessApp
1.Open WhatsApp BusinessApp.
2.Go to Settings.
3.Select Business Settings.
4.Choose Quick Replies.
5.Tap on Add Button.
6.Type Your Desire Quick Message.
7.Set Keyboard Shortcut for Quick Reply.
How to Use Quick Reply
1.Open Your Chat.
2. In Text Area Type the /and then the Shortcut you Just Set for Quick Reply.
4. All Done.
So I Hope you find it Useful and learned how whatapp business app works here on techguruacademy. if you do then make sure to share with everyone and if you are facing any problem feel free to ask in comment section below i’ll be happy to help.